- Duration: 40 Hours
This course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2010. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement business continuity processes from the ISO 22399.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality ManagementSystems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- To understand the implementation of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and
- techniques required for the effective management of a BCMS
- To understand the relationship between the components of a BCMS and the compliance with the other requirements
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS as specified in ISO22301 or BS 25999
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO22301 or BS 25999
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Business continuity auditors who wish to fully understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Persons responsible for the business continuity or conformity in an organization
- Members of an business continuity team
- Expert advisors in business continuity
- Member of an organization that want to prepare for an business continuity function or for a BCMS project management function
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301; Initiating a BCMS
- Planning a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Controlling, monitoring and measuring e a BCMS and the certification audit of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301
About Formatech Lebanon
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses