Course detailsVskills certification for Inventory Manager assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for store or logistics of goods. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in economic order quantity, known or uncertain demand models, forecasting demand, aggregate planning, master schedules and ;
Why should one take this certification?
This certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Inventory Manager Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning ;
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in store or logistics departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Table of Contents
- Introduction To Inventory Systems
- Functions Of Inventory
- Classification Of Inventory Systems
- Selective inventory management
- Exchange curve and aggregate inventory planning
- Deterministic Inventory Models
- Probabilistic Inventory Models
- Inventory Control Of Slow Moving Items
- Recent Developments In Inventory Management
- Stores Functions
- Stores Organization
- Stores Systems And Procedures
- Stores Accounting And Verification Systems
- Stores Address System
- Store Location And Layout
- Store Equipment
- Automated Storage/Retrieval
- Classification Of Materials
- Standardisation and Variety Reduction
- When Does A Location Decision Arise?
- Steps In The Facility Location Study
- Subjective, Qualitative And Semi-Quantitative Techniques
- Locational Break-Even Analysis
- Some Quantitative Models For Facility
- Some Case Examples
- Basic Types Of Plant Layouts
- Plant Layout Factors
- Layout Design Procedure
- Flow And Activity Analysis
- Space Determination And 'Area Allocation
- Computerised Layout Planning
- Evaluation, Specification, Presentation And Implementation
- Materials Handling Systems
- Materials Handling Equipment
- Introduction: Role Of Purchasing Function
- Restraints And Factors
- Purchasing Decisions
- Purchasing Organization
- Procedures, Forms, Records And Reports
- Evolution Of Departmental Procedures And Vendors
- Vendor Evaluation And Rating
- Computerised Purchasing System
- Purchasing In Government Organizations
- Methods of Forecasting
- Judgmental Forecasts
- Time Series
- Causal Forecasting
- Planning Forecasts
- Principles of just-in-time
- Achieving just-in-time operations
- JIT Implementation Design
- Benefits and Disadvantages
- Extending JIT
- Comparisons With Other Methods
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.