- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: TBA
The program covers the end to end process of import and export in a holistic manner and is designed & aimed to provide advanced training in logistics, transport, e-services and other associated areas creating professionals who are conversant in trade and supply chain processes.
What is CITLP?
- Accredited by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), and is endorsed by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Ideal for candidates who are responsible for planning or implementing an organization’s operations strategy in logistics and cargo movement
- A comprehensive training program that covers end-to-end process of import and export in a region
What benefits will CITLP offer you?
- Maximize business efficiency by the learning of all key information needed for cross-border trading and logistics
- Gain a competitive edge with the knowledge acquired from the CITLP program and join the elite professionals in the industry
- Gain up to date knowledge of upcoming developments and concepts in the trade & logistics domain
What will you learn?
- Basics of trade and overview of high-level international trade process
- Documentation, customs clearance , payment and in-land transport of imports and exports
- Detailed overview of import and export process
- Basics of supply chain management and logistics
- Learning of freight forwarding
- Understanding of transshipment, multi-modal transport and chartering
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses