Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 5 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Beirut, Lebanon
Accredited by the International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Institute (Delaware, USA), this certification program is geared to introduce the participants to the concepts of international transportation and logistics as they apply to international supply chain management.
The CISCM program is a core certification program of IPSCMI which offers the designation of Certified International Supply Chain Manager (Level II) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the International Supply Chain Management Body Of Knowledge (ISCMBOK).
The purpose of the CISCM program is to introduce the candidate to the concepts of international transportation and logistics as they apply to international supply chain management. This incorporates an understanding of the principles of business logistics, supply chain management, and international governmental issues required to source materials or place products at the right location, at the right time, and for the right price. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that logistics and supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm's strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professionals must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative.
Modules for Certification
The CISCM certification program consists of seven modules:
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Relationship between Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- The Domestic and International Transportation Systems
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Inventory Management and Warehousing
- Physical Distribution Management
- Performance & Productivity, Quality Control and 3rd Party Logistics
The certification program requires the candidate to complete:
- Seven learning modules
- Attendance of 42 guided learning hours
- Successful completion of an online examination
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Associate level degree from a reputable university
- Application form duly filled and signed
- Certificate of attendance for the course
- On-site exam arranged by IPSCMI
- Official IPSCMI certificate of achievement (issued later on) after successful completion of the exam with a grade of 70% or higher
The CISCM program will help you mastering the different functions of supply chain such as procurement, production, logistics, warehousing and inventory control among others.
Saber Middle East is a Consulting, Training and Development firm dedicated towards serving companies by transferring knowledge about best-in-class practices to unleash their potential in Supply Chain & Logistics Operations. We conduct both public and in-house trainings tailored to our client’s needs and focusing on:
- Supply Chain Management practices
- Logistics and Transportation
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Warehousing Practices & Inventory Management
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Cost Reduction and Performance Improvement
- Business Process Re-engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.