Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 3 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Beirut, Lebanon
Accredited by the International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Institute (Delaware, USA), this certification program is geared to introduce the participants to the concepts of international procurement as they apply to international supply chain management.
The CIPP program is a core certification program of IPSCMI which offers the designation ofCertified International Procurement Professional (Level I) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the International Purchasing Body Of Knowledge (IPBOK).
The purpose of the CIPP program is to introduce the candidate to key offshore sourcing strategies and implementation steps; basic documentation, including contracts, used in international procurement; legal, political, and organizational considerations; cultural issues within the negotiation process; and government regulations affecting the import/export process.
Modules for Certification
The CIPP certification program consists of six modules:
- Specifying Requirements and Advanced Procurement Planning
- Appraising and Shortlisting Suppliers
- Obtaining and Evaluating Offers
- Negotiating with Suppliers
- Preparing the Contract
- Managing the Contract and Supplier Relationships
The certification program requires the candidate to complete:
- Six learning modules
- Attendance of 24 guided learning hours
- Successful completion of an online examination
Applicants eligible to apply for the CIPP program:
- Up to 3 years of procurement working experience
- Associate level degree from a reputable university
- Application form duly filled and signed
- Certificate of attendance for the course
- On-site exam arranged by IPSCMI
- Official IPSCMI certificate of achievement (issued later on) after successful completion of the exam with a grade of 70% or higher
The CIPP course will provide you with the necessary skills and practical knowledge in the diverse Procurement processes.
Saber Middle East is a Consulting, Training and Development firm dedicated towards serving companies by transferring knowledge about best-in-class practices to unleash their potential in Supply Chain & Logistics Operations. We conduct both public and in-house trainings tailored to our client’s needs and focusing on:
- Supply Chain Management practices
- Logistics and Transportation
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Warehousing Practices & Inventory Management
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Cost Reduction and Performance Improvement
- Business Process Re-engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.