Course detailsToday Human Capital or HR analytics is becoming a critical competency for all HR professionals as HR becomes more data driven and quantitative. The goal of human resources analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently.
Human Capital Analytics is the latest trend in the field of human resource management. The goal of human capital analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently. This finding suggests that if HR wants to play a strategic role in organizations, it needs to develop its ability to measure how human capital decisions affect the business and how business decisions affect human capital. This program helps you to understand Correlation studies- and its impact on HCM , know about the Human Capital Metrics and learn to calculate the ROI of HCM in the last module.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the process of creating and using HR analytics
- Support and design HR metrics and HR strategy Maps for strategic outcomes
- Use correlation , regression and advanced business analytics to drive business outcomes
- Learn to use dashboards, pivot tables to support CXO level decision making
- Use metrics and quantify key outcomes in recruitment, L&D, Compensation and performance management
- Build value for HR departments by showing clear links between HR and Business outcomes
- Understand Correlation studies- impact on HCM
- Know about the Human Capital Metrics
- Learn to calculate the ROI of HCM
- Business Areas
- Functions & Evolution
- Current Areas & Key Levels
- Creating Hypothesis
- Basics of Statistics
- Understanding Trend lines benchmarking
- Statistical Analysis & dashboards
- Understanding correlation
- Correlation Studies
- Impact Studies
- Understanding Regression
- Strategy maps
- Converting strategy map to business model
- Correlation studies - HCM
- HCM Metrics
- ROI of HCM
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.