The procurement profession has undergone a major transformation in the last 10 years and is widely recognized as being a function that can have a dramatic impact on an organizations bottom line. Best in Class Procurement delivers a wealth of value opportunities that can ensure that maximum advantage can be gained from your Supply Chain and associated supply-base. For procurement professionals who want keep up with the modern theories and techniques of procurement and supply chain management participation on this course is essential.
Understanding and Implementing Best in Class Procurement:
- The expectations of the Procurement Function
- The Essentials of Procurement
- The Essentials of Procurement
- The 'Rights' of Procurement
- The Procurement cycle
- The structure of the Supply Chain
- Upstream and Downstream activities
- Procurement Strategies in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Supply Market Analysis
- Essential Tools of Analysis
- Demand Management
- Preparing to 'Go to Market'
- The importance of choosing the Right Supplier
- The Supplier Selection Process
- Managing the Relationship
- Moving from Supplier to Partner
- The RFx Process
- The key elements of Tendering
- Managing the Tendering Process
- Getting to 'Contract Award'
- The fundamentals of Contract Management
- Getting the Right Contract in Place
- The Specification
- Legal Content
- Performance Management
- Post-Award Activities
- Measuring Performance
- KPI's / SLA's
- Performance Review Meetings
- Strategic Business Reviews
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Closing the Contract
- Post-Contract Review
- Evaluation of the Procurement Process
- Procurement Directors / Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Supplier Managers
- Operations Directors / Managers
- Managing Directors
- PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in Supplier Relationships, or anticipates being involved with Supplier Management in the future
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 10000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.