Course detailsThe HR Business Partnering (HRBP) is an integral link between the Business Unit (BU) and HR, and is generally the focal point for execution of HR processes to support BU's operations. One of the pivotal roles in the Next Generation of HR service delivery model is the HR Business Partner.
The strategic role in Human Resource management requires broader understanding and long term vision for HR professionals lead strategic initiatives, strategic people and talent development, key corporate change implementation while ensuring that the daily operation runs smoothly. The HRBP requires a complex set of competencies.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- HRBP evolution and its functionalities in an organization with traditional HR versus Role of a Business Partner with recent trends.
- Role of Business Strategy Mapping and HR mining in strategy mapping and HR mining.
- Financial acumen and financial outcomes relationship with the strategic decisions by a HRBP with different levels of HR strategy implications implemented in an organization.
- Understanding of a HR Business Partner in change management with different models for change used in an organisation.
- The importance of various stakeholders in an organisation with various methods to remove blockages for consulting approaches.
- Different skills for business partnering with its credibility, influential skills.
- Practicality of HRBP skills with like crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry, along with the behavioral skills that are required to maintain rapport with exercises and case studies.
- Why is it important?
- Traditional HR versus BP/ what is it
- Evolution of HRBP and demolishing the ivory tower of HR
- Difference between HR business partnering and normal HR
- Skills required by HRBP and Model - MEHR
- Valuation and Evaluation
- Levels of HR Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Business outcomes
- Analyze HR Issues Based On Key Outcomes
- Driving Engagement and Attrition
- Problem Solving Methods
- Creating credibility with power and Influence.
- Negotiation -Understanding Tradeable and Styles
- How do you present change and what are the different models for change?
- Clarifying needs/ understand agenda and remove blockages
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.