Course detailsToday HR analytics is becoming a critical competency for all HR professionals as HR becomes more data driven and quantitative. The goal of human resources analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently.
HR Analytics is the latest trend in the field of human resource management. The goal of human resources analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently. This finding suggests that if HR wants to play a strategic role in organizations, it needs to develop its ability to measure how human capital decisions affect the business and how business decisions affect human capital.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the process of creating and using HR analytics
- Support and design HR metrics and HR strategy Maps for strategic outcomes
- Use correlation , regression and advanced business analytics to drive business outcomes
- Learn to use dashboards, pivot tables to support CXO level decision making
- Use metrics and quantify key outcomes in recruitment, L&D, Compensation and performance management
- Build value for HR departments by showing clear links between HR and Business outcomes
MODULE 1:Human Analytics
- Analytics used in other Business Areas
- HR Analytics - Definition and function
- Evolution of HR analytics
- Current Areas & benefits - HR Analytics usage
- Key Levels of HR Analytics
- Linking HR to Business Drivers
- The HR Business Framework
- Balance Scorecard
- Strategy Maps
- Strategy Themes
- Linking HR Objectives with Lead and Lag Indicators
- The Balance Scorecard Approach
- Lag Indicators
- Lead Indicators
- Charts and Trend Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
- Operational Reporting
- HR Dash boards
- Predictive Analytics
- Business modeling
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.