Course detailsVskills certification for Grid Computing Professional assesses the candidate for a company’s grid computing and transformation needs. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in grid computing which include knowledge of technical concepts and terminologies, grid platform like OGSA and OGSI, technologies used in grids like SOA, XML and cluster, and implementation by Globus toolkit for the organization.
Why should one take this certification?
This certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Grid Computing Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in computing, analysis department of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification
Companies that hire Vskills Certified Grid Computing Professional
Grid Computing professional are in great demand. Companies specializing in installation and management of grids are constantly hiring knowledgeable professionals. Various banks, telecom and IT companies also need grid computing professionals for data management and analysis.
Table of Contents
- Evolution and generations
- Need and benefits
- Grid types
- Technical terms
- Internet Computing, peer-to-peer
- Grid architectures and middleware
- Computing on demand
- DHT and DRMS
- Grid integration
- Open grid services and WSRF
- Computational economy and GRACE
- SOA basics
- Design considerations
- Development for the grid
- Web Services characteristics and architecture
- Web Services protocols (WSDL, UDDI) concepts
- Grid Services (WSRF, OGSI) concepts
- OGSA Model and interfaces
- OGSA basic services
- Handles, references and notifications
- Globus toolkit and OGSA
- Data location and routing algorithms
- Benefits and shortcomings
- Scheduler role, features and selection
- Scheduling algorithms and architecture
- Common schedulers (OpenPB, Maui, Condor-G)
- Workflow management systems
- Workflow specification languages
- Concepts and architecture
- Hosting environments
- Certificate basics (, PKI)
- Java certificate services
- Globus toolkit security libraries
- Resource management models (AO, market, hierarchical)
- Web services GRAM architecture
- Network and memory management
- Multiple protocol usage
- WSRF basics and OSGI
- Normative specifications
- GT4 and WSRF
- MPI and MPI
- Cluster application
- HA and load balancing cluster
- HPC clusters
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.