- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
Mastering the implementation and management of an Food Safety
Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000
The Certified ISO 22000 Practitioner Program is designed to equip persons with the ability to build an effective food management system in the workplace. This program will provide a deep knowledge and practical exercises on developing, implementing, monitoring and improving of ISO 22000 systems.
The course applies to al. types of organizations in the food chain, including fed producers, food manufacturers, packers, transport and storage operators, retail and food service outlets, and any organization involved in the production, manufacturing, handling or supply of food.
Who should attend?
Individuals responsible for implementing, managing, or involved in any other way in the organization’s quality management system: (Food safety management system)
- Food Safety practitioners;
- Food Consultants;
- Food Auditors;
- Food Safety Managers;
- Management Representatives;
- Anyone interested in having career in Food Safety
- To Understand the implementation of a Food Safety Management System in accordance with ISO 22000
- To Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key requirements of Food Safety Management
- To Understand of prerequisite programs
- To Master the principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius.
- To Develop the required knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of food safety
- To Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of food
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses