Course detailsCoaching closes the gap between thinking about doing and ; - Curly Martin.
Work is constantly evolving. In such conditions, managers are challenged to provide employees with a sense of direction, feedback and guidance to their subordinates.
They need to function as a guide by the side of their juniors and not as a sage on the stage. They need to build key competencies in motivational visioning, enabling skill building, habit change and organizational alignment amongst the people they coach.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the basics of coaching, the different phases and approaches to coaching
- Person Centered Therapy Carl Rogers
- Replicate coaching conversations
- Help the coachee identify and set goals
- Understand RSI for Value Analysis
- Conduct a Motivational Interview
- Understand the dynamics and influencers of beliefs
- Prepare a Social Screening Template - 'negativators' and 'motivators'
- Analyze habit loops and dysfunctional habits
- Capture coachee's knowledge and skills through BARS
- Individual Development Plan
- Identify coachee's Learning Styles with Honey-Mumford Learning Tool
- Manage emotions through empathy
- Understand the relevance of Deep Practice
- Handle defensiveness and deliver feedback
- Reflect on activities through journal documentation
Module1: Build Trust
- Definition of Coaching
- Qualities of a Coach
- Why Leaders Today Must Be Skilled at Coaching
- Five Phases of Coaching
- Approaches to Coaching: Directive and Non-Directive
- Coaching Conversation - 5C Model
- Identification of Goals and Roles through Obituary
- RSI for Value Analysis
- Creation of Value Centric Goal Statements
- Motivational Interviewing
- Realizing Motivation based on Time
- Understanding Dynamics of Beliefs, Influencers of your Beliefs
- Preparation of Social Screening Template - 'negativators' & 'motivators'
- Transform 'negativators' into 'motivators' through Transformational Conversation
- Understanding Habit Loops, Dysfunctional Habits through Tools like Force Field Analysis, Why Analysis.
- Identification of Trigger Points for Habit Loops - Create Response Practice
- Checking Knowledge & Skills through BARS
- Understanding the Coachee's Learning Styles with Honey-Mumford Learning Tool
- Develop Learning Plan for Skills and Knowledge as per Learning Style
- Time Management
- Environmental Factors
- Deep Practice
- Handling Defensiveness
- Delivering Reinforcing Feedback
- Delivering Corrective Feedback
- Why coaching
- Self Actualization
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.