Course detailsVskills certification for Claims Manager assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for claims management. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in insurance basics, underwriting, insurance intermediaries, claim settlement procedure, legal aspects, ethics and new trends in claim settlement.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Claims Manager Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in claims or insurance or finance departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Table of Contents
- Principles of Insurance
- Material Facts
- Methods of insurance
- Insurer’s Business Model
- Types of Insurance
- Insurance Policy
- Types of Underwriting
- Underwriting Policy
- Sources of Underwriting Information
- Classes of Business
- Assessment & Management of Exposure
- Perils & Clause of Insurance Policies
- Operational Control
- Underwriting of Life Insurance
- Underwriting of General Insurance
- Nature of Claim for Various Classes of Insurance
- Types of Claims
- Claim Settlement & Its Significance
- Dispute, Litigation & Arbitration
- The Role of Insurance Intermediaries
- General Claim Settlement Procedure
- Investigation and Assessment
- Claims Documents
- Survey by Professional Surveyors
- The Surveyor Report
- Claim Procedure for Motor Insurance
- Claim Procedure for Fire and Marine Insurance
- Health Insurance Claim Settlement
- Settlement of Insurance Claims
- Legal Aspects of Insurance Contracts
- IRDA Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Protection of Policy Holders
- Treating Customers Fairly
- End-to-End Claims Management Solutions
- Focus on Key Performance Indicators
- Advanced Fraud Detection Technologies
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance and Insurance
- Insurance Business & Claim Management in Other Countries
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.