Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 5 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Locations Dubai, Abu Dhabi...+5 more
As survival in the modern industrial environment becomes more important than success and profit, the modern demands placed upon the Operational functions of an organization are increasing dramatically. Business Operations are becoming the 'go to' function when the need for Value-Generation and Total Efficiency become the priority for the organization. Globalization, Supply Chain Risk, Financial Uncertainty, Resource Management are all factors affecting the way we conduct our business. This course addresses these issues and drives the need to embrace the modern business climate and understand how we can make an impact.
Understanding and implementing Corporate Strategy
- An overview of Corporate Strategy
- Tools and techniques for Strategic Analysis
- Appraising and selecting the Strategic Options
- Implementing Strategy
- Change Management
Maximizing the management of your Operations
- Overview of Operations Management
- The Impact of LEAN
- Achieving Total Productivity
- Understanding Quality
Implementing a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Learning by Doing
- Principles of 'FIVE S'
Embracing the modern trends in Leadership
- What makes a good Leader
- Leadership versus Management
- Traits of a Great Leader
- Understanding Leadership Styles
Effective Management of Stakeholders
- The importance of Stakeholder Management
- Tools for Stakeholder Mapping
- Communication Planning
- Influencing and Persuasion
Building High Performing Teams
- Principles of Teamwork
- Efficient Team Formation
- Team Charters and Governance
- Getting the best out of your teams
Efficient management of Projects
- Getting the Scope right
- Effective Planning
- Planning Tools
- Risk Management
- Time / Cost / Quality
Developing efficient Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Understand the principles of Value Chains
- Procurement's role in Operations
- Identifying your Key Resources
- Human Resources
- Training and Development
- Motivation in the Workplace
- The ability to use the designation CBOP™ on your business card and resume
- Access to the ACPOP network and body of information online
- Gold embossed CBOP™ Certificate with your name and designation as Member of Gold embossed CBOP™ Certificate with your name and designation as Member of ACPOP (Association of Certified Procurement & Operations Professionals)
- The CBOP™ shows that you have completed advanced level Operational Management training and that you have the skills and experience in managing key business operations on a national, regional and global level
How will I be assessed?
Only those who successfully complete the examination and participate effectively in the course case studies will receive the Certified business Operations Professional designation CBOP™.
Delegates must meet the following criteria to be eligible to become CBOP™:
- Attendance - delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the
- course exam
- Successful completion of the course assessment
- After successfully passing the exam the Certificates will be prepared by the ACPOP and will be handed to you on the final day of the workshop.
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 3000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.