Course detailsThe use of the Assessment Center method to map employee competencies and look for leadership cadres has become increasingly widespread. The validity of the Assessment Center method is indeed relatively high, but this is also determined by the skills of the assessors who carry out this method.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- About skills required as an assessor professional in the assessment center method
- How to carry out the assessor function
- Understand concepts, practices, benefits and issues related to the Assessment Center
- How to conduct observations on behaviors during the Assessment Center training
- How to classify the behavior of observations into competencies according to the assessment criteria
- How to conduct an assessment of the behavior of observations in accordance with the required competency criteria
- How to integrate data about behavior; make conclusions from each of the existing criteria
- How to provide assessment feedback
MODULE 1:Overview on Assessment Center
- What is an Assessment Center/History
- How an Assessment Centre looks?
- Common uses of Assessment Center
- Accuracy of Assessment Centre V/S Various Selection Methods
- How to develop Assessment Centre?
- Identifying and Mapping the Competencies
- Define and classify Competency
- Competency Iceberg Model
- Creating Functional specifications
- Creating Behavioral specifications
- Techniques Used and an overview of tools & exercises
- Interviews and tests
- Concept of Validity and reliability
- Assessment Matrix Process
- Incremental Validity
- Time table and Budgeting Cost
- Evaluating Candidates and Using BARS
- Role of an assessor and calibration
- Training and Evaluation
- Consensus Building
- Giving Feedback
- Developmental Interventions
Updated on 13 May, 2020
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.