- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Location Lebanon
Information systems play a key role in nearly every business, and demand for skilled employees is growing daily. Organizations need to be assured the professionals they hire can handle real-world; technology based responsibilities, and employees and job seekers need credentials that demonstrate these qualities.
The American Educational Institute signed a consultancy agreement during October 2006 to manage the BCU IT Academies. BCU IT Academy is a Microsoft Partner, a CISCO Academy and a Sun Academy.
Training provides a blueprint for professionals to plan, implement, manage, and use those information systems. Training and certification can assist students in the following areas:
- Enhance on-the-job performance and productivity
- Improve efficiency by learning optimum methods of solving technological issues
- Obtain advanced technical skills through hands-on, real world experience
- Keep up with changing technology
- Get an advantage in career development