- Price TBC
- Duration 12 Months
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Karamah
What is Frontline Management Certificate IV?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who take the first line of management in a wide range of organisational and industry contexts. They may have existing qualifications and technical skills in any given vocation or profession, yet require skills or recognition in supervisory functions. Typically they would report to a manager.
At this level frontline managers provide leadership and guidance to others and take responsibility for the effective functioning and performance of the team and its work outcomes.
At the end of this course candidates will be able to achieve the following:
- Ability to lead in the workplace
- Ability to implement operational plan
- Ability to monitor a safe workplace
- Effectively promote team effectiveness in the workplace
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Manage a project based on PMBOK
- Apply communication tools and techniques in a project environment
- Apply contract and procurement procedures in a project environment
- Apply human resources techniques in a project environment
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses