- Fees / Price QAR 9,350
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This course is designed to full background of the financial aspects of commercial and residential real estate in terms of how to calculate returns, how it is financed and how to successfully analyze leases, to invest and sell profitably.
Real estate evaluation experience is not required, but an understanding of concepts such as present value will be helpful. Investors, lenders, borrowers, property developers, government agents involved in real estate planning and financing decisions, and financial analysts of all types will greatly benefit from attending this course.
Participant will gain a thorough understanding of the valuation process, as well as explore the principles behind financing a project. This will include a review of the different financial instruments, how they can be used and their impact on the overall performance of the real estate project.
Upon the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Understand the data requirements, standards and methodology of real estate valuation
- Gain the analytical techniques you need to be an expert in real estate including modeling and risk analysis
- Discover how to put across market conditions and property characteristics in terms of cash flow invested and received overtime
- Know how to choose between direct and indirect property investment vehicles
- Quantify and measure financial outcomes to help investment decision making
This program is designed for inpiduals who have experience of finance and deal in real estate market.
The course is conducted using interactive training methods of a combination of lecturing, group discussions and exercises
Evaluating Real Estate Cash flows
- Module 1: Real Estate Cash flow And Investment
- Module 2: Advanced Property Analytics\
- Module 3: Mortgages, Development Loans and Valuation Mortgages and Bank Finance
- Module 4: Valuing Property Assets
- Module 5: Measuring Property Performance
- Module 6: Legal Issues in Property Investment
- Module 7: Developing Property
- Property Investment Vehicles
- Module 8: Ownership Vehicles
- Module 9: Securitization of Real Estate
- Module 10: Risk and Real Estate
- Module 11: Synthetic Property
- Module 12: Portfolio Analysis
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses