Public Relations & Corporate Communications teaches students how to think strategically, digitally, and globally. Students develop a 360-degree perspective of the modern-day communications industry as they master the skills needed to become forward-thinking and impactful communicators.
To build better relationships with the media, organizations must cultivate positive relations with influential members of the media. This task might be handled by employees within the company's media relations department or handled by a public relations firm.
- Maintain a positive image with consumers and the general public.
- High levels of customer satisfaction and being an active member of the local community
- To make good corporate policies.
- A Keen Understanding of Internal and External Stakeholders
- Mastering Digital Communication for Maximum Impact:
- Standards of a Professional Ethics Code
- Transparency and Corporate Social Reporting
A Keen Understanding of Internal and External Stakeholders Mastering Digital Communication for Maximum Impact: Standards of a Professional Ethics Code Transparency and Corporate Social Reporting
At SVARNA we guarantee a well-rounded education. Our courses will help you develop analytical and problem solving capability, logical skills and practical experience along with leadership, business conceptualisation and presentation skills. Specially designed courses that meet the specific needs of business, industry and commerce or that prepare candidates for medical and engineering school entrance examinations are the main highlights of the institute:
Business communication Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.