Course detailsHuman resources policies and procedures are detailed guidelines and glue for both management and employees must observe to ensure the company will achieve its strategic direction and desired corporate culture.
As a company's policies are developed they become a framework for consistency and fairness for all. Polices define management's standards for making decisions on various personnel and organizational issues.
Clearly defined procedures and standards, are developed from polices that are well thought out by Senior management, express the company's intent to make consistent and evenhanded decisions. Not enough can be said about the value that comes from policy development.
Policy can help an organization run at its most efficient and effective level.
At the end of the workshop participants will have:
1. Learned why good quality HR policies and procedures are important to employees and the overall success of the company
2. Understood the difference between a policy and procedure
3. Learned how to write both a high quality HR policy and procedure
4. Understood the major areas in which HR Policies and procedures need to written and communicated
5. Become familiar with the contents of a robust Employee policy and Procedure manual;
6. Practiced and received feedback on specific policies and procedures they drafted for management's approval
7. Understood how HR policies and procedures relate to the overall success of the company and employee motivation
8. Prepared a presentation for senior management on critical HR policies and procedures they drafted for approval and implementation to meet the growth plans of the company.
9. Realized the importance of designing an organizationwide employee communication program to implement the upgraded HR policies and procedures.
Job titles this course is suitable for
This workshop is intended for members of senior management, since they approve suggested policies, HR corporate HR professionals, other functional seniormanagers and supervisors interested in policy and procedure development. Participants selected to attend this workshop will be required to actively participate throughout the entire workshop by agreeing to draft and write assigned HR policies and procedures as well as attend the entire three-day workshop as work as a product member of a participant team during the duration of this applied learning event.
Jobs roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Strategists, Senior managers
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 10000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.