- Price AED 16,912
- Duration 5 Days
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This course is designed for professionals with no prior legal background but who are required to make organizational decisions involving legal matters. It will provide participants with the fundamental principles of commercial law, including commercial contracts and negotiation, sale of goods, intellectual property rights and employee relations.
Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of both international and GCC commercial law and have the opportunity to learn and analyze key issues which they are likely to encounter within their organization.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply legal rules and principles to specific commercial situations through consideration of relevant case law
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts complying with commercial and legal requirements
- Increase profitability within their organization by selecting appropriate methods of distribution of goods
- Recognize and analyze how intellectual property rights affect their organization
- Evaluate and modify organizational employment practices complying with labor law requirements
As a division of Meirc, PLUS Specialty Training provides highly specialized, technical and industry-specific training courses using leading freelance subject matter experts, practitioners, and technical trainers.
- Public / open training courses are delivered in:
- 3 or 5 days
- English or Arabic
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- In-house / in-company courses are available in all topics, upon request
- Training courses are facilitated by leading freelance subject matter experts
- Due to the advanced nature of the topics delivered, trainers who are senior practitioners in their field are sourced, recruited, and contracted to share their relevant experience and expertise
- PLUS ensures that all trainers, content, and facilitation meet Meirc’s high and reputable standards of quality, reliability, and integrity