Cisco CCIE Service Provider (CCIE Service Provider) certification is for expert-level SP network engineers who bring the knowledge and skill to build an extensible Service Provider infrastructure to deliver rich managed services.
Step 1 CCIE Security Examination
- A candidate must pass the written exam to be eligible for scheduling the lab exam.
Step 2 CCIE Security Examination
- The eight-hour lab exam tests your ability to configure actual equipment and troubleshoot the network in a timed test situation. You must make an initial attempt of the CCIE lab exam within 18-months of passing the CCIE written exam.
The course training focusses mainly on the lab exam topics and covers the following topics in depth:
- Implement, Optimize and Troubleshoot Core IP Technologies
- Implement, Optimize and Troubleshoot Access and Edge Connection Technologies
- Implement, Optimize and Troubleshoot L3VPN Technologies
- Implement, Optimize and Troubleshoot L2VPN Technologies
Modes Of Training
The following modes of training are available for this course
- Regular duration Training program
- Fast Track Training program
- Customized Bootcamp
- Customized Online Training program
Our training methodology focuses on preparing the candidate for the CCIE exam which involves:
CCIE Written exam which is a 2 hour online exam and,
CCIE LAB exam which is an 8 hour practical exam conducted at a Cisco Exam Center
We start with an in-depth technology training which involves complete theory as well as practical labs created by our expert faculty to give you complete concept clarity.
We have our own Advanced Lab Workbook which we call as DAY LABS. Each technology is referred to as a DAY, which includes the theory with practical lab for that particular technology. To understand the concept thoroughly, we provide lecture notes as well as practice questions for each DAY LAB and that is supported with the videos on how to do the labs.
Sample DAY LAB:
- Once you are strong on the technologies, the candidate is ready to take CCIE Written exam at any Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Center.
- In the next step, the focus shifts to an intense lab training of the lab scenarios similar to those of the actual CCIE Lab exam. After this, the candidate is confident enough to appear for the CCIE Lab exam.