The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security (CCIE Security) program recognizes inpiduals who have the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and support extensive Cisco Network Security Solutions using the latest industry best practices and technologies.
Step 1 CCIE Security Examination
- A candidate must pass the written exam to be eligible for scheduling the lab exam.
Step 2 CCIE Security Examination
- The eight-hour lab exam tests your ability to configure actual equipment and troubleshoot the network in a timed test situation. You must make an initial attempt of the CCIE lab exam within 18-months of passing the CCIE written exam.
- The course training includes all the technologies you need to know for the CCIE R&S lab exam in detail followed by an intense lab training.
The course training focusses mainly on the lab exam topics and covers the following topics in depth:
- System Hardening and Availability
- Threat Identification and Mitigation
- Intrusion Prevention and Content Security
- Identity Management
- Perimeter Security and Services
- Confidentiality and Secure Access
Modes Of Training
The following modes of training are available for this course
- Regular duration Training program
- Fast Track Training program
- Customized Bootcamp
- Customized Online Training program
Our training methodology focuses on preparing the candidate for the CCIE exam which involves:
- CCIE Written exam which is a 2 hour online exam and,
- CCIE LAB exam which is an 8 hour practical exam conducted at a Cisco Exam Center
We start with an in-depth technology training which involves complete theory as well as practical labs created by our expert faculty to give you complete concept clarity.
We have our own Advanced Lab Workbook which we call as DAY LABS. Each technology is referred to as a DAY, which includes the theory with practical lab for that particular technology. To understand the concept thoroughly, we provide lecture notes as well as practice questions for each DAY LAB and that is supported with the videos on how to do the labs.
Sample DAY LAB:
- Once you are strong on the technologies, the candidate is ready to take CCIE Written exam at any Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Center.
- In the next step, the focus shifts to an intense lab training of the lab scenarios similar to those of the actual CCIE Lab exam. After this, the candidate is confident enough to appear for the CCIE Lab exam.
We_They, located in Dubai, UAE, was established in the year 1993, focusing on IT skillset building for Emiratis and expatriates in the region. We are a well-established IT skills training institute and have been training a diverse range of students in entire UAE successfully for nearly two decades. Our focus is on IT Networking and Security training and we conduct courses leading to certifications from the World class vendors like Cisco, EC Council, Microsoft, etc. The methodology of our training implies that a candidate is capable of working on and implementing projects on any technology and vendor. We have proven our expertise in this domain by entitling large numbers of CCIEs by achieving highest success rate.See all Emtech Computer Institute courses