- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
An organization must prepare for the evolution of its employees as a proactive and progressive process within the company. Therefore, it is important to have a contingency plan in order to facilitate a successful transition. This workshop will discuss the elements of a succession plan and how to prepare for the growth of personnel from within.
- The Basics of Career Management and Succession Planning and Management
- Identifying High Potentials
- Career Development: Tools and Methodologies
- Developing Internal Successors
- Demonstrate understanding of the basics of career development and succession planning.
- Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning, talent management, and human capital management.
- Compare traditional and career-planning-oriented HR focus.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses