- Locations: Al Qusais
The program for the International Diploma in IT Skills is divided into two levels: Foundation and Standard. The Foundation Level is mainly designed for students, employees and trainees who wish to develop their practical IT skills and those who wish to receive recognition for basic IT competence they may already possess, such as using word processing programs, managing files and Internet skills.
The successful candidate for this level is awarded the International Diploma in IT Skills
- The syllabus and assessments are available in Arabic and English.
These various modules provide you with new and advanced skills; each to suit your level and help you acquire new potential.
- Module 1: Introduction to Information Technology
- Module 2: Using PC and Managing Files Using MS Windows
- Module 3: Word Processing Using MS Word
- Module 4: Spreadsheets Using MS Excel
- Module 5: Electronic Communication Using MS Internet Explorer.
- Module 6: Databases Using MS Access
- Module 7: Presentation Using MS PowerPoint
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Professional SkillsGood KnowledgeWork EfficiencyReputed University Diploma
About Al-Shabaka Technical Institute
I would like to introduce our company Al-Shabaka Technical Institute that has been in education and training industry for the past 21years.
The Institute has been Licenced by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Under Ministry of Education.
We have never compromised on the quality of training provided to our students.
We are now offering More than 140 programs in Engineering and Management Studies.
Certification Authority : Ministry Of Education (Knowledge and Human Development Authority)