- Addressing the needs of executives who drive, influence, or collaborate with the marketing function, Business-to-Business Marketing Strategy provides the foundation for marketing success.
- Leveraging new tools and the latest marketing techniques—along with an essential real-world perspective—you will learn how to formulate and implement effective marketing strategies and enhance your organization’s ability to respond to market forces.
- By exploring topics ranging from market segmentation to value based pricing to relationship management, the program will help you establish and grow a critical base of long-term, profitable customers.
- Creating a powerful sales network that drives leads.
- Improving sales effectiveness through better strategy implementation and an improved sales process.
- Assessing market potential and mapping audience needs to product capabilities.
- Leveraging best-in-class business-to-business e-commerce strategies.
- Building a process for market segmentation and product-line management.
- Improving the management of key accounts and nurturing customer satisfaction.
- Fine-tuning distribution strategies to minimize channel conflict.
- Assessing marketing performance and ROI.
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses