Course detailsCourse Description
This specification is part of the Business, Administration and IT suite of LCCI qualifications, the aims of the Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Business Principles and Practice (VRQ) qualification are to develop candidates’ knowledge and understanding of:
- The nature of economic activity and the internal and external environment and constraints in which businesses operate.
- National and multinational forms of businesses and their impact on the local economy
- How businesses are functionally organised and managed in relation to corporate culture, image and identity.
- The different aspects of operational and financial management of a business.
- Strategic planning and the frameworks, models and strategies that may be used in strategic analysis and implementation.
- Business performance measurement and the frameworks and practices that may be used to improve performance.
This qualification is suitable for people who want to develop their understanding of modern business management practices in order to improve their business career opportunities and/or academic progression. It is particularly suitable for people who currently hold middle management positions in any of the functional business areas or those aspiring to such positions.
Updated on 17 July, 2019
About Industrial Petroleum Training Services
- First approved center for First aid training in GCC
- Trusted since 2003
- Cost effective solutions
- Consultative & Customized delivery
- Multi language delivery
- Qualified & Experts Pool of 50+ trainers
- MOL approved training’s
- Tamkeen support for Bahraini nationals
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.