- Locations: London
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, 9:30am - 4:00pm
This consultative course has been designed to support fashion entrepreneurs who are starting to plan their first retail outlet or boutique, and guide them through the business planning process. Through discussions and exercises based around the business plan you will examine the key areas needed to prepare and plan effectively when setting up your new fashion, accessories or concept store.
The course will include:
- Preparing your business plan
- Company goals, vision and values
- Understanding industry dynamics and trends
- Competitive analysis
- Customer analysis
- Planning products and services
- Retail KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) e.g. stock turn
- Costs and pricing strategies
- Setting budgets and sales plans
- Planning and buying to space
- Financial forecasts
- Profit and Loss
- Online and offline marketing strategies
- Planning for growth
Anyone who is setting up a fashion retail business
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
About London College of Fashion
You will receive tuition from the high calibre industry professionals at our London Campuses to help you pursue your interests in fashion.
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing art. Our graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
The University draws together six renowned colleges, each with its own world-class reputation. Our excellent facilities include everything from letterpress machinery to studio theatres and college archives.