This no-nonsense, real-world training program teaches all forms of business etiquette: dining etiquette, communication etiquette, telephone etiquette, tipping etiquette, travel etiquette, email etiquette, voice mail etiquette, business cocktail party etiquette, wardrobe etiquette, and more.
It’s specifically designed for groups that want to polish their skills and improve their professional image.
Information is presented in a humorous, relaxed style that cuts to the heart or today's etiquette concerns.
Trainers use hands-on activities to reinforce learning points.
- Explain the four basic behavioral and how to adapt to each.
- Describe appropriate office dress.
- Demonstrate effective self introductions, introductions of others and small talk.
- Successfully navigate a business meal.
- Develop an action plan to improve personal professionalism.
- The communication jungle: Understanding Different communication styles.
- Communication etiquette: saying and Doing the right things.
- Gracious Host, Gracious Guest: The Art and Science of Entertaining.
- Etiquette on the move: Business travel, parties, Tradeshows and more.
- Dress for Success: looking Your Best.
About Asga Academy
aac (asga academy), this name always gives me a lot of meanings, challenges, beyond expectations outcomes and all above,innovation with no limit! Wish to see them on the position they deserve!
To meet clients' needs, asga academy takes an integrated approach to training & workshops, consultancy services, and knowledge management, combined to optimize organizational and individual learning.
To become the leading educators and consultants in the Middle East, by creating and sustaining a long-term partnership with our clients and by providing the highest quality of our services.See all Asga Academy courses