Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (QCF) Awarded by Qualifi Ltd
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (Qualifi) ll Regulated Qualifications ll University Progression Routes.
- Are you looking for Business & Management Qualification?
- Like to get into the first year of undergraduate study in a related subject?
First step towards Becoming a Certified Business Manager with Inspire London college's Business Management course.
Business Management course is a Level 3 Diploma in Business Management for the beginners who want to pursue their career in Business Management. Business Management or Business Administration Courses are in great demand, especially in a professional career.
Inspire London College is offering this Level 3 Diploma in Business Management course for the learners who want to achieve a professional Diploma in business management or business administration for their future career or ongoing academic career. or further study.
This business management level 3 diploma course will introduce the learners with the basics of Business Management and administration and will enable the students to achieve Business Management, Level 3 Diploma in Business Management after successful completion of this course.
This is an accredited qualification Level 3 Diploma in Business Management and you will receive an accredited qualification from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Be the first to get an Accredited Qualification with Inspire London College.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is intended to offer the learners a better education and experience in business management. Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is an accredited, and Ofqual regulated qualification which will enable you to understand the discipline of business management in detail.
Level 3 Diploma in Business Management will facilitate the learners for academic as well as professional development. Form this qualification (Business Management) Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organisations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces on them.
Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Course Outline of Level 3 Diploma in Diploma in Business Management.
- To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Business Management learner must have to achieve six different modules.
- These 60 credit hours are distributed into six different modules each contains ten credit hours.
Qualification structure of Business Management Level 3
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is a 60 credit qualification and to achieve diploma learners must have to complete the 6o credit hours.
- These 60 credit hours are distributed into six different modules each contains ten credit hours. Four modules containing 40 credit hours are mandatory while two modules will be on the choice of learners from optional modules.
Mandatory Units of Business Management Level 3
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
Optional Units of Business Management Level 3
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
Updated on 26 August, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements to get enrol for Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (QCF).
- Solid knowledge of the English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Good understanding of ICT
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management.
- Learners who have a genuine desire to succeed
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.