This course provides a holistic approach in understanding the linkage of business alignment and people performance, utilizing strategic management from a Human Resource perspective. The material will discuss various strategic approaches and models, examining competitive advantage, differentiation, diversification, and value chain analysis. Additionally, the program will highlight change management initiatives, cultural considerations, strategic talent management methodologies and the integration of Human Resource strategy with organizational strategy.
What will I learn?
- Strategy Overview
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Execution
- Business and HR Strategy Integration
- Organizational Design and Development
- Organizational Span of Control and Management Layers
- The Role of Technology in Organizational Design
- HR Budgeting and Control
- Developing Business Related HR Metrics
- Evolution and Integration of HR Analytics
- Linking Strategy and Organizational Culture
- Changing Organizational Culture
- Wrap Up and Review
Upper Middle - to Senior level leaders who are deeply involved in the development of business and HR strategy at the corporate, business or functional level in their organizations.
- CHRO/Vice President
- General Manager
- Director or Senior Director
- Corporate or Business Strategic Planner
- Functional Directors in Marketing, Finance, Operations or IT
How will I benefit?
- Understand the relationship between a firm's competitive strategy and the organizational structure and resources that enable it to implement that strategy.
- Apply scenario analysis in modeling uncertain, competitive business environments to balance risk and innovation to be better prepared to address external and internal human capital demands.
- Develop systems and blueprints for horizontal business and HR strategies that coordinate the sharing of resources and the transfer of knowledge between/across business units and functions.
- Learn effective organizational design principles and tactics in both traditional and innovative organizations, with special emphasis on organizational forms that can provide strategic advantage
- How to identify, define, adapt, implement, and maintain a robust multi-national company culture.
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 3000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
Human Resources Related Questions
Hello, I would like to get more information about the SAP Human Resource. Is this an advance cour...
Unanswered //Dec 3, 2016 Human Resources, SAP
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.