Successful organisations, whether large or small,are well managed.The development of management skills within an organisation is an essential part of continued business growth.
About ABE Management Qualification
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers four levels of qualification in business management to improve your knowledge and skills. The programme starts with the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management and enables you to progress through the Level5 Diploma up to the Level 6 Diploma and beyond that to the Level 7 Diploma.
There is also a Level 6 Extended Diploma which combines the Level 5 and Level 6 Diplomas into a single qualification.If you want to specialise then you can take either the Financial Management or the Management of Information Systems pathway at each of the Diploma levels (4, 5 and 6). But if your interest is business management in its own right then you simply follow the Business Management pathway.
ABE qualifications are:
- Practical professional qualifications which will help you find a job or obtain a promotion
- Officially recognised for university entrance by more than 80 universities worldwide, and also accepted by many more, for entry onto the first, second or final year of study (depending on the QCF level of ABE qualification)
- High quality as ABE is recognised by Ofqual, the UK's regulatory authority, as well as equivalent bodies worldwide
- Listed on the UK's Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) of regulated qualifications
- Taught to 50,000 students worldwide every year by hundreds of colleges which between them offer a range of flexible study options (full time, part time, distance learning or self-study)
- Provided with comprehensive student support information including study tips, study manuals,pastexam papers,specimen answers, recommended reading lists and a quarterly magazine available online or in print
- Flexible, as the optional units enable you to specialise in the areas that particularly interest you, units can be studied in any order, and many units are common to more than one programme, so you can very easily switch between qualifications or take a second qualification at the same level
- Cost-effective because ABE is a not-for-profit organisation so it endeavours to ensure that its prices are always as affordable as possible, plus taking an ABE qualification to fast track to university can give you significant savings
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour