- Price EGP 1,820
- Duration 2 Months
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Cairo, Sheikh Zayed City...+3 more
English is essential if you want to get ahead in today's fast-paced global economy. Therefore, this course has been specifically designed to give you the skills required to communicate effectively in the world's business language.
The course is focused on contexts that are relevant to your working life. So your teacher will select materials to help you with the specific areas you want to improve. These might include negotiating skills, telephone and teleconference skills, giving presentations or managing meetings.
Everything you need to help you realise your full potential at work.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Improve every aspect of your English to better communicate more effectively in the workplace
- Use targeted, up-to-date business materials that help with specific areas in which you want to improve
- Put you in touch with other professionals, allowing you to share business ideas and solutions as well as building your professional network
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE FROM THE BRITISH COUNCIL?
Learn the world's business language with the world's English experts and you will:
- Be taught by highly qualified teachers
- Experience business focused lessons that use modern techniques, allowing you to practice English through role-plays, presentations and written tasks
- Gain access to the world's largest online learning resource with specific business learning tools
- See your skills progress in all areas relevant to your workplace
THE RIGHT LEVEL FOR YOU.
We offer Business English courses to suit everyone and have grouped ability levels into 4 categories, from pre-intermediate level for those with basic English skills right up to advanced for those who have almost mastered the language.
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
The British Council’s office in Egypt was established in 1938 as one of our first overseas offices, and it remains one of our most important operations today. We are delighted to be celebrating our 75th anniversary in Egypt in 2013.
We work in three key areas: Arts, English and Education and Society, with a focus on young people. The themes of ‘employability’ and ‘voice’ cut across all the work we do:
Employability – to support young people to achieve the education, qualifications and skills needed to gain a job.
Voice – to develop new and existing platforms and tools to support young people seeking to have their voices heard.
Teaching English and delivering UK qualifications in Egypt are a key part of what we do.See all British Council Egypt courses