- Price TBC
- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Karamah
What is Business Benefits Realisation?
The Business Benefits Realisation course is a one (1)-day course that provides participants with theoretical knowledge and practical application to ensure the business benefits are measured. At the completion of this course, the participants will have an improved skill set to improve their competence in the work environment.
The total benefits life cycle and the essential processes required to.
- Benefits Life Cycle
- Deliverables versus Benefits
- Stakeholder identification
- Business requirements sources
- A forced approach to thinking about the potential benefits obtainable from each requirement.
- A useful tool to link each potential benefit to a specific stakeholder
- Benefits Metrics
- Applying metrics to the benefits
- Estimated benefits schedule
- Benefits Value to the Business
- Value gap analysis
- Tangible benefits/Intangible benefits
- Benefits reporting and implementation KPIS and review
- Identify the benefits for a potential initiative that can be sold up to the executive decision makers
- Map program benefits based on actual measures
- Realise once the initiative has been completed
- Successfully manage the benefits from inception to harvesting
- Review and report benefits to ascertain integrity of proposed benefits in the business case
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses