- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: TBA
According to the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Certified Business Analysis Professionals (CBAP) are of growing importance within information technology and business projects of various sizes and complexities, as the range and depth of required professional knowledge continues to expand.
According to a study conducted by the Corporate Executive Board, Application Executive Council, "Improving business analyst proficiency can improve application performance by as much as 30%."
If an information technology project fails, it is often due to poor requirements definition and requirements Management, not bad management of schedule or costs. Consider the statistics:
- 66% of software projects aren't expected to finish on time or on budget
- Completed projects have only 52% of proposed functionality
- 56% of project defects originate in the requirements phase of the project
Why Improve Communication between Stakeholders & Developers?
- Execute better software development and other projects
- Cut costs and delays
- Gather complete and accurate project requirements
- Create clear and concise business requirements documents
- Manage effective use of resources
- Improve the quality of the final product
Benefits of the CBAP Certification
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge, best practices and principles of business analysis
- Participation in a recognized professional group
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management
- Advanced career and increased salary potential
- Recognizes dedication to the industry and ongoing professional involvement
- CBAPs function as a vital role within any successful project
- CBAPs demonstrate to stakeholders, customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you use industry-standard business analysis practices and your business is ran effectively.
- CBAPs implement business analysis practices as outlined in A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- CBAPs produce reliable, higher quality results produced with increased efficiency and consistency
Earn Your CBAP Certification
New Horizons Lebanon Business Analysis Courses prepare you for the CBAP designation exam. To earn the CBAP designation, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with the BABOK Guide in the last 10 years
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or CBAP recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses