- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 1 Day
As a leader you are challenged to driving for consistent performance while finding ways to embrace new ways of thinking and behaving. By effectively understanding the challenges this involves; managing your personal resilience and acting as a role model you will influence your team’s culture and the extent to which your team members will follow you and deliver a sustainable performance.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for managers and leaders in business, this course looks at the personal resilience of the leader as a role-model and how this directly influences team behaviours and in turn how they can boost their own resilience.
What will I learn?
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of resilience and its impact on sustainable performance in the workplace
- Assess your current resilience profile
- Recognise what happens in the brain and body in response to uncertainty
- Understand how resilience role modelling can impact your team
- Adopt a number of key techniques to help you (and those that you lead)
What will it cover?
- Exploring resilience in the workplace
- Exploring your personal profile
- Consider human reactions and remedies – getting a deeper understanding
- Resilience disciplines that can help you and your team members
- More techniques for increasing resilience and performance
- Creating a personal action plan
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses