- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
The Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2 course is associated with the CCNA Service Provider certification. The course is a 5-day Instructor Lead Training course that provides network engineers and technicians the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and support a service provider network. The course provides knowledge of the major components of a service provider network construction and the Cisco service provider IP NGN architecture. The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills for deploying Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software features to operate and support service provider networks..
- Present a unified view of a service provider network in relation to Cisco IP NGN architecture
- Implement and verify VLANs and trunking. Configure HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP. Configure and verify OSPF and IS-IS, and describe MPLS LDP
- Describe the basics of link state routing protocols. Describe the operation and configuration of single area OSPF (including load balancing and authentication), IS-IS, common issues with IS-IS, and approach for troubleshooting problems
- Configure basic BGP to enable inter-domain routing in a service provider network
- Describe ACL and IP address translation
- Describe the fundamentals of Cisco IOS XR, and IOS XE software technology
- SPNGN1 (suggested - not required)
- Module 1, Service Provider Network Construction, contains 4 lessons:
- Module 2, Advanced LAN Switching, contains 4 lessons:
- Module 3, Internal Service Provider Traffic Forwarding, contains 5 lessons:
- Module 4, External Service Provider Routing, contains 5 lessons:
- Module 5, ACL and IP Address Translation, contains 3 lessons and a lab:
- Module 6, Cisco IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software, contains:
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses