What do the Apple Watch, Nest thermostat, Amazon Echo, and the Pebble smartwatch have in common? They're all "things" in the Internet of Things, a worldwide network of soon-to-be- 40 Billion devices communicating with each other, the cloud and our phones.
This course will lead you through the design, development and prototyping of a representative "Thing" and show you how to prepare to launch a crowd funding campaign to finance production.
Starting with an exploration of what is the Internet of Things and what exactly a "Thing" is, students will learn the steps from idea to prototype including:
- Selecting a development platform for your hardware
- Selecting the right programming language for your requirements
- Installing development tools and updating firmware
- Building a prototype device using a breadboard and Intel Edison
- Writing firmware
- Connecting to a cloud service
- Building an iOS companion app
- Prepare for real-world production
- Understand how to launch on Kickstarter
- Over 45 lectures and more than 4 hours of content
- Understand the options for developing a "Thing"
- Understand how to build a representative "Thing"
- Learn how to connect to a cloud service from a "Thing"
- Learn how to communicate between an iOS device and a "Thing"
Updated on 01 April, 2018
- Master of IOT Testprep TrainingDuration: 1 To 5 Months
USD 100Duration: Upto 3 Hours