For Board members, or those preparing for membership, this course covers key factors that contribute to Board effectiveness, including how to measure effectiveness and lessons learned.
This course will cover the importance of:
- Strong leadership, clear purpose, appropriate composition and size and a good balance between cohesion and challenge
- Appropriate decisionâ€‘making
- Access to high quality information
- Good secretarial and administrative support
- Effective Boardroom behaviours including what makes an effective
- Individual members/whole Board considerations
- Board effectiveness reviews including an objective discussion of internal versus external reviews
- The review process to be followed and topics to be covered
- Emerging best practices in reporting
Participants will leave this course with a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Board, and why continual review of board performance is crucial to the ongoing success of the organisation.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses