This course was designed for maintenance and reliability professionals at all levels. Known Best Practices will be explained, demonstrated, and attendees will work in groups on real world issues in each functional area in maintenance and reliability allowing learning from the instructor and fellow attendees. The Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (CMRP) will be offered on the last day of this program.
What will I learn?
- Benefits of CMRP/CMRT certification The Business of Maintenance
- Asset Maintenance Strategy development
- Maintenance leadership
- Cost of failure
- Predicting failures
- Seven Major Predictive technologies training
- Proactive Maintenance
- Proactive Maintenance Continuation
- Reliability Engineering concepts and calculations
- Six Sigma and Lean concepts
- Asset Managers
- Maintenance Managers and Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Reliability Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance optimization Engineers
- Maintenance Planning Engineers
- Condition monitoring engineers
- Clearer direction for career development and education
- Improved visibility and recognition within your current organization
- Differentiated pay scales
- Portable job skills and knowledge between plants and companies
- Assists in job promotion
- Greater job effectiveness
- Fewer frustrations with gaps in knowledge
- Improved ability to differentiate between candidates in the hiring and promotion process
Exam on the fifth day
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
LEORONS' Certificate of attendance and SMRP certificate
»» Clearer direction for career development and education »» Improved visibility and recognition within your current organization »» Differentiated pay scales
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 3000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.