While declining employee engagement and increased turnover rates plague many businesses in today's workforce, the millennial generation, now accounting for 1/3 of the US workforce, consistently sites communications, clearer paths to growth and more specifically mentoring as the number one benefit that keeps them engaged in their job and less likely to leave.
This certification program addresses those issues and helps organizations looking to implement a mentor program train their senior staff to be more effective mentors.
Upon completing this course should expect to gain knowledge in the following key areas:
- The background to mentoring in the workplace
- How to build an effective mentoring relationship
- The benefits of workplace mentoring to all stakeholders
- High level communication skills used in the context of mentoring
- Management of a productive mentoring relationship from drawing up a learning agreement to setting goals and reviewing achievements
- Ethical and professional issues
The course is taught via a dynamic set of learning tools including a workbook, instructor lead videos, animated videos, assignments with instructor feedback and check-point quizzes. Following the course you will have an opportunity to prove your new skills and gain the pre-requisite for the Practitioner level certification by purchasing a voucher for the Certified Mentor Foundation exam.
The price of this course includes a voucher for the Mentor 101 exam from ACQUIROS. Upon purchase, an ACQUIROS exam coordinator will contact you by email with your exam voucher code and registration instructions.Updated on 22 March, 2018