To train all personnel to operate Fire- Fighting equipment to a Basic standard of competency.
- Introduction and Registration.
- Aim and Objectives.
- Combustion Theory.
- Sources of Ignition.
- Heat Transfer.
- Classification of Fire.
- Common causes of Fire and Preventive measures.
- Use of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Basic principles of the theory of combustion and understand the different classes of fire.
- Understand the different classes of fire.
- Take basic fire preventive measures.
- Identify and use different types of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
- Explain heat transfer.
- Understand sources of ignition.
- Extinguish class “A” and “B” fire using portable fire extinguishers.
Practical Exercise: Use of Portable Fire Extinguishers on different classes of fire.
Target Audience: To all personnel who are employed in an offshore/onshore installations.
About Numero Uno
Why choose Numero Uno?
Numero Uno is an Abu Dhabi based consultancy and training provider serving organizations of all nature and sizes. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi city, Numero Uno has a dedicated, specialist workforce of experienced and certified practitioners and support staff providing expertise and service to customers across the Middle East Africa and Asia Pacific. These range from multinational oil and gas producers to utility companies independent manufacturers and construction companies.See all Numero Uno courses