- Duration / Course length: 40 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Wines have always fascinated men and women alike! People are not only fascinated to taste different wines but even more fascinated to know how it is made. Wine tourism means organizing travel around the appreciation of, tasting of, and purchase of wine. It is a kind of tourism highly developed in many regions around the world. Wine tourism is a great way to learn about the people, culture, heritage, and customs of an area. Getting out and visiting wine producers provides contact with local farmers and artisans who care deeply about the area. Spending several days visiting the area, chatting with the wine makers and growers, and eating the local cuisine which has evolved together with the wine, will provide an exceptional context for the wine and give deep insight into why and how the wine turned out the way it did. This course is specially designed for Travel & Tourism Professional to understand and gain specialized knowledge of this special tourism activity to enhance his career.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Get introduced to Wines & its appeal
- Understand History & Evolution of Wine
- Understand Wine making process
- Know about Vineyards & Wineries
- Know about different types of wines
- Gain knowledge of Wine Tasting
- Understand different types of wine glassware
- Know about pairing of wines with food
- Understand cooking with wines
- Know about health aspects of wine consuming
- Get introduced to Wine Tourism
- Know about popular Wine Destinations
- Gain knowledge about Wine Festivals and Events
- Understand various Careers in Wine Industry
- You should also be able to answer most frequently asked questions on Wines and Wine Tourism
- Evolution of Wine
- Wine making Process
- Types of Wines
- Wine Tasting
- Wine Glassware & Serving
- Cooking with Wine
- Pairing Food and Wine
- Wine and Health
- Wine Tourism
- Wine Events & Festivals
- Popular Wine Tours
- Careers in Wine Tourism
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.