- Duration / Course length: 70 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
This course gives insight of Interlining and sharing of revenue generated from Interline tickets amongst airlines. It also covers the process of calculating and pro-rating the revenue, rules and regulations of proration, provisos and the rules to apply provisos. Course provides detailed settlement system of interline revenue and the organizations involved in settlement. Different interline and proration agreements are also covered. The course would be useful for those who are aspiring for making a career in Interline accounting and back office operations of airlines. The course finally provides the futuristic system of Interlining i.e. IATA?SIS. Register for more information and take a tour of free sample chapter of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Get an overview of Airline Passenger Revenue Accounting
- Understand Interlining concept and Interline Agreements
- Know the details of Interline revenue accounting system
- Know various organizations involved in Interline Settlement such as IATA's Clearing House
- Understand Interline & Proration Terminology
- Gain knowledge about Proration concepts
- Understand Special Prorate Agreement (SPA) & Multilateral Prorate Agreement (MPA)
- Calculate the prorate value of passenger coupons in accordance with the rules of the Multilateral Proration Agreement - Passenger (MPA-P)
- Understand Rules with regards to Provisos
- Understand automation of Interline Revenue Accounting
- Know different Automated Systems in Interline Accounting
- Understand the future of Interline Accounting - IATA's Simplified Interline System (SIS)
- Introduction to Revenue Accounting
- Overview of APRA
- Interlining & Interline Agreements
- Interline Accounting
- Interline Settlement Process
- International Clearing Organizations
- Reference Manuals / Guides
- Interline / Proration Terminology & Glossary
- Proration & Prorate Agreements
- Proration Calculations
- Automation of Revenue Accounting
- Automated Revenue Accounting Systems
- Future of Interline Accounting
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.