- Duration / Course length: 35 Hours Start now
- Accrediting body: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Airlines provide many in-flight services for passengers apart from transporting them. This course provides complete overview of these In-flight Services which is very useful for anyone who intends to become a Cabin Crew. The course covers subjects like evolution of on-board services, cabin comforts, galley preparations, passenger services, F&B Services, Safety & Emergency Services etc.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Gain an overview of In-flight Services offered by the airlines
- Know about cabin layout and cabin comforts
- Know the Galley and its preparation for flight
- Understand boarding and de-planement procedures
- Know different in-flight Announcements
- Understand various services offered to Passengers
- Handle special passengers
- Understand Safety Procedures
- Know how Emergencies can be tackled
- Evolution of Onboard Services
- Passenger Cabin Layout
- Galley Preparation
- Cabin Comfort
- Pre Boarding Cabin Preparation
- Boarding & Deplaning
- In-flight Announcements
- Passenger Services
- F & B Service
- In-flight Entertainment& Connectivity
- Standard Safety Services
- Emergency Services
- In flight Terminology
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.See all Trade-wings Institute of Management courses