This course provides the procedural knowledge required for handling Cargo. The participants will learn the key concepts and principles applicable in the Air Cargo Industry.
On completion of the training participants should be able to:
- Have a solid background, knowledge and skills in cargo operations.
- Have an idea about Airport, Aircraft & Documents used in Air Cargo.
- Gain Insight into rules, regulations, safety and security as it affects Cargo Handling functions.
- Understand the cargo industry and how it operates.
- Identify different types of special loads requiring special handling.
- Understand the importance of correct ULD handling procedures and their serviceability.
With almost eighteen years of experience in the aviation industry, They have become one of the leading freight forwarding company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Established, Prem Dutt Logistics is approved by the General Civil Aviation Authority to undertake the carriage of dangerous goods by air, including radioactive materials and infectious substances.See all Aviation Training Center courses