- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
A balanced scored card makes the critical linkages between strategy and operations. This course will introduce you to the importance of the Balance ScoreCard as a strategic planning and management system in order to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals.
It will help the participants to build the strategy map through the balanced scored card and how to implement this strategy
Who Should Attend?
- Champions of Performance Management Projects
- Executives and Executive teams looking for a practical approach to strategy translation and performance management implementation
- Internal project coordinators and consultants
- HR and Finance managers
- The Origin of Balanced Scorecard
- Strategy Focused Organization
- Building Strategy Map through Balanced Score Card
- Examples of types of measure
- Strategy the continual Process
- The Implementation
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses