- Duration / Course length: 1 To 2 Months Start now
- Accredited in: USA
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
- AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty exam validates technical skills and experience in the process of designing and implementing AWS services in order to derive value from data. The AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty exam is meant for individuals who perform complex Big Data analyses and validates the -
- Ability of an individual to implement core AWS Big Data services according to basic architecture best practices
- Ability of an individual to Design and maintain Big Data
- Ability of an individual to Leverage tools to automate data analysis
Recommended Knowledge for AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty exam
- Minimum of 2 years' experience using AWS technology
- AWS Security best practices
- Independently define AWS architecture and services and understand how they integrate with each other.
- Define and architect AWS big data services and explain how they fit in the data lifecycle of collection,ingestion, storage, processing, and visualization.
- At least 5 years' experience in a data analytics field
- Understand how to control access to secure data
- Understand the frameworks that underpin large scale distributed systems like Hadoop/Spark and MPP data warehouses
- Understand the tools and design plateforms that allow processing of data from multiple heterogeneous sources with difference frequencies (batch/real-time)
- Capable of designing a scalable and cost-effective architecture to process data
Course Outline for AWS Certified Big Data Specialty Certification
Domain 1: Collection (17%)
- Determine the operational characteristics of the collection system
- Select a collection system that handles the frequency of data change and type of data being ingested
- Identify the properties that need to be enforced by the collection system: order, data structure, metadata, etc.
- Explain the durability and availability characteristics for the collection approach
Domain 2: Storage (17%)
- Determine and optimize the operational characteristics of the storage solution
- Determine data access and retrieval patterns
- Evaluate mechanisms for capture, update, and retrieval of catalog entries
- Determine appropriate data structure and storage format
Domain 3: Processing (17%)
- Identify the appropriate data processing technology for a given scenario
- Determine how to design and architect the data processing solution
- Determine the operational characteristics of the solution implemented
Domain 4: Analysis (17%)
- Determine the tools and techniques required for analysis
- Determine how to design and architect the analytical solution
- Determine and optimize the operational characteristics of the Analysis
Domain 5: Visualization (12%)
- Determine the appropriate techniques for delivering the results/output
- Determine how to design and create the Visualization platform
- Determine and optimize the operational characteristics of the Visualization system
Domain 6: Data Security (20%)
- Determine encryption requirements and/or implementation technologies
- Choose the appropriate technology to enforce data governance
- Identify how to ensure data integrity
- Evaluate regulatory requirements
- Format: Practice Exam
- No. of Questions: 361 Questions
- Delivery: Online, Immediate
- Test Modes: Practice, Exam
About Testprep Training
Testpreptraining aims to bring in the best assessments and training solutions for learners preparing for various important exams globally. Our tests are designed to allow the learner to practice while preparing for the exam. Tests can be taken as many times as required so that the learner can build confidence along with ability.
They can also take the test as “timed” tests simulating the pressure a learner would feel when taking the actual exam.
We offer testprep examination and elearning courses for 200 certification exams and entrance tests, with a 90% first time pass rate for people who have used testpreptraining for preparation.
TestPrepTraining provides simulated real examination tests for important professional certification exams globally including:-
AWS, Google, CompTIA, Microsoft, Linux, SAS and college entrance exams like GMAT, GRE, IELTS etc.
More than 10,000 assessments are mapped to these courses and our content library and integrated with high end analytics to track your progress with respect to examination pass marks and general pass rates. Each question comes with detailed answer.