- Price AED 2,500
- Locations Knowledge Village
Food businesses are legally required to have documented food safety programs in place for the safety of their customers. The Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system, is a systematic, preventive approach to food safety and an internationally accepted methodology.
Level 1 Award in HACCP
- This course is especially useful for those involved in maintaining HACCP in a catering environment, and for those who are or will be part of a HACCP team.
Level 2 Award in HACCP
- The Level 2 Award in HACCP for Catering is a qualification aimed in caterers and other food handlers. The course is intended for candidates already working in catering and those preparing to work in the industry. The course will be especially useful for those involved in maintaining HACCP in a catering environment, and for those who are or will be part of the HACCP team.
Level 3 Award in HACCP
- In order for a HACCP system to work effectively, it is essential that all staff are aware not only of the safety procedures, controls and monitoring that must be followed but also why they are necessary.
- This qualification is for Staff who may be in charge of all, or part, of the process within a food business or in the catering industry and for those who wish to participate in HACCP implementation.
Established in 2005, the International Centre for Culinary Arts (ICCA) Dubai is an industry centred vocational training (VET) centre. Specializing in Culinary Arts, ICCA's mission is to become the leading training provider in the Middle east with a vision to redefine ways in which professional and personal culinary training is offered. Providing its students a truly world class culinary experience, with its accreditation from City & Guilds London, Knowledge, Human Developement Authority (KHDA) Governement of Dubai and with its strategic location at the region's finest educational hub, the Dubai Knowledge Village.
Featured amongst the Top 10 Culinary Institutes in the World and awarded the “Recognition of Quality Culinary Education” by the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS), a global authority on food standards. The “Recognition of Quality Culinary Education” award seeks to recognize training and education that meets or exceeds the culinary standards education established by WACS.See all International Center for Culinary Arts Dubai courses
Food Safety Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 22, 2017 Health and Safety, Food Safety