- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Automating tasks using macros in Excel 2010
- To automate repetitive tasks, Excel 2010 offers a feature that saves time, known as macro. These small os programs that are created using a simple macro recorder or by using more complex language VBA, can record the many steps required to perform a task, so they can play automatically when you run the macro. This saves time and increases the efficiency of daily tasks.This course is an introduction to Excel macros and shows you how to leverage their ability to facilitate your work with Excel.
- Identify the characteristics of macros in Excel 2010
- Use the macro recorder to record and run a macro
- Identify steps to record a macro using the macro recorder
- Edit and delete macros
- Run a macro in different ways
- Prepare to record a macro
- Record and run a macro
- Assign a macro to the Scheduler tab
- Add a macro to the toolbar quick access
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses