- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Automating tasks using macros in Excel 2010
- To automate repetitive tasks, Excel 2010 offers a feature that saves time, known as macro. These small os programs that are created using a simple macro recorder or by using more complex language VBA, can record the many steps required to perform a task, so they can play automatically when you run the macro. This saves time and increases the efficiency of daily tasks.This course is an introduction to Excel macros and shows you how to leverage their ability to facilitate your work with Excel.
- Identify the characteristics of macros in Excel 2010
- Use the macro recorder to record and run a macro
- Identify steps to record a macro using the macro recorder
- Edit and delete macros
- Run a macro in different ways
- Prepare to record a macro
- Record and run a macro
- Assign a macro to the Scheduler tab
- Add a macro to the toolbar quick access
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses